Erin Meyerhoff, NP, MS
Sr. Instructor, Medicine-Endocrinology/Metabolism/Diabetes
- Sr. Instructor, Medicine-Endocrinology/Metabolism/Diabetes
- Nurse Practitioner, Diabetes Educator
Sigma Theta Tau, Member
American Diabetes Association, Member
University of Colorado Hospital (UCH)
12605 E. 16th Ave
Endocrinology/Diabetes/Metabolism - Anschutz
1635 Aurora Ct
- University of Colorado Hospital
Conditions & Treatments
Family Nurse Practitioner, Certified Diabetes Educator, Board Certification
- Endocrine System (Hormones) - Adult Type 1 Diabetes
- Endocrine System (Hormones) - Adult Type 2 Diabetes
- Endocrine System (Hormones) - Thyroid Cancer
- Endocrine System (Hormones) - Thyroid Disease
- Endocrine System (Hormones)
I am interested in treating type 1 and 2 diabetes, as well as insulin pump therapy, continuous glucose monitoring, thyroid disease and thyroid cancer.
The patient is in charge of their care and should have full information regarding their diagnosis and treatment in order to make informed decisions. I am a guide and educator for them to help them meet the goals/outcomes they desire.
Sing with Kantorei, outdoor activities
I volunteer 3-5 hours a week for a non-profit organization that provides choral arts/culture to the Denver metro community. I also volunteer as needed to provide teaching for students, patients or colleagues regarding diabetes.