Sandy Dudley, PA
Sr. Instructor, Pediatrics-Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
- Physician Assistant - Certified
Association of Pediatric Gastroenterology & Nutrition Nurses (APGNN), Member
American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), Fellow Member
Conditions & Treatments
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Physician Assistant, License
NCCPA, Board Certification
- Digestive System - Gastroenterology (Stomach, Bowel, General GI Problems)
- Digestive System - Celiac Disease
- Digestive System
- Digestive System - Gastroesophageal Reflux
- Digestive System - Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Clinical interests include General GI conditions, Gastroesophageal Reflux, Constipation, Encopresis, IBS, Celiac Disease, Food Allergies as they relate to GI conditions such as Eosinophilic Esophagitis and Allergic Colitis.
I am honored to provide health care to children in the Colorado area. I believe in educating families on the GI conditions facing their children and I strive to work with families to provide the best options for treatment.
In my spare time, I enjoy reading, teaching Sunday School, Bible Study, hiking and spending time with my family.
YDisciple Adult Leader: Facilitate a small group of high school students to learn discipleship and help to develop virtuous friendships.