Gina Carlson, PsyD
Sr. Instructor, Psychiatry-Adult Psychiatry
University of Colorado Denver Depression Center - Specialty Clinic
13199 East Montview Boulevard
- University of Colorado Hospital
Conditions & Treatments
- Mental Health and Behavior - Anxiety
- Mental Health and Behavior
- Mental Health and Behavior - Bereavement
- Mental Health and Behavior - Depression
- Mental Health and Behavior - Stress
- Mental Health and Behavior - Panic Disorder
- Stress Management
I provide individual psychotherapy and couples therapy from an integrative approach. I work with adults experiencing depression, anxiety, adjustment to life stressors, family of origin issues, and relationship issues.
I strive to build a trusting, non-judgmental, and supportive relationship with clients as we work collaboratively to address challenges and reach their goals.